Other Level-5 founder and CEO Akihiro Hino has said he wants to make 18+ PLOT games one day lol

cm2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from VGC:

At one point, Hino said he admires Suda’s work, saying that “creators who can release such edgy titles into the world are amazing” (as translated by Automaton).

He then said he has his own plans for a similarly mature game, but isn’t currently able to do so because of his current situation at Level-5.

“If I were to put it in extreme terms, I would go as far as to say that I want to make things like erotic games and 18+ games with violence,” he said, reportedly laughing.

Suda then Hino if he had any such ideas “on stock” in his mind, to which he replied that he does.

“There’s an ‘abnormal world’ inside of me,” he explained, “but I’m not trying to go there, [and am] only making things from the righteous part of my mind instead. However, deep down I really want to visit that abnormal world.

Hino also suggested that he would attempt to make such a game when the time is right.

“I want to go that dark, abnormal world, and I think I will definitely end up doing so,” he said. “Once I feel that Level-5 is stable, and I have the room to make what I want, I will do it.”

If it is legal, then go right ahead and don't listen to the obnoxious censors the world tries to throw at you! Follow your dreams!

If it is legal, then go right ahead and don't listen to the obnoxious censors the world tries to throw at you! Follow your dreams!
Time to Embrace your Dreams like Angeal said lol

Back